Welcome to WRX Property Group where we are committed to contributing back to the community. As such we are excited give a helping hand to post-secondary students. Costs of tuition are going up year over year and it’s getting harder for students to afford a higher education, for this reason we are offering a $1,000 scholarship contest for students of all programs.
WRX Property Group is a full service real estate team part of Keller Williams Realty. Our primary goal is to help people explore, learn, and understand the real estate market.
The $1,000 scholarship contest encourages students to examine their local real estate market, the benefits of investing in real estate, and how real estate markets behave. The scholarship provides students an opportunity to show off their research and writing skills.
We are opening the scholarship to all countries until July 20, 2018. We will announce the winner on August 10th, 2018, just in time for the start of the school year.
NO APPLICATION FEES!
Who is Eligible?
The contest is open to all students currently enrolled in a college or university program worldwide.
Students must be 18 years or older, and have proof of enrolment.
Please submit a 1000+ word article on one of the following topics:
- Real estate investments and factors to consider.
- Downsizing’s Effects on the Real Estate Market caused by Baby Boomers.
- What are the economic factors that affect real estate prices, and how do these factors affect real estate prices?
- Investment choices between Money Market, Precious Metals, Index Funds, and Real Estate.
All articles will be checked for plagiarism, plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
The Submission Process
- Write a 1000+ word article on one of the four possible topics
- Send your article as a word file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure the email subject is: “WRX Scholarship Submission”
- Include your full name, address, the name of your school, and your field of study
- Please also attach a valid student ID or proof of enrolment.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
All submissions are to be submitted by midnight on July 20, 2018.
After reviewing all of the submissions, our editors will vote on the best article and decide on the winner.
The name of the winner will be announced on this page on August 10, 2018.
The winner will be contacted by email once the results are final.
The $1000 scholarship will be sent to the winner once the winner confirms their identity.
All personal information will be kept confidential and disposed of after the contest. Your information will only be used for the scholarship contest and will not be shared with any third parties.
We are excited to see your submissions!